Haus in Vrsar mit herrlichem Meerblick
- Lage: : Vrsar
- Art der Immobilie : Häuser
- Wohnfläche : 153 m2
- Preis : 670.000,00 € / 5.025.000,00 kn
- Beendet :
- Klimaanlage :
- Meerblick :
- Grundfläche m2 : -
- Anzahl der Zimmer : 3
- Anzahl der Badezimmer : 1
- Anzahl der Schlafzimmer : 2
- Parkplätze : PArking ispred kuće
- Entfernung vom Zentrum (m) : 0
- Entfernung vom Meer (m) : 500
- Energieausweis : Da
- Kurzbeschreibung :
From the outside the house is an old town house (153m2) in the very centre of the town Vrsar with a medieval bell on the roof, an old town clock on the upper part of the facade and an amazing terrace with a wonderful view of the sea. All house inside and the roof with terrace are completely renewed and superbly equippedand can satisfy the most demanding buyers.
The house was completely renewed in 2008 – only the outer walls and the old stony stairs to the first floor remained unchanged. The external appearance of the house remained unchanged so that the house is completely in accordance with the neighbowring houses and tha it is one of them, that was also the purpose.
The house is eyuipped in the Mediterraneom style with the furniture of the highest quality, with a special fluorescent but appeasable colour of the walls, with additional decorative wallpaper in all the rooms, with a fireplace in the drawing-room and the kitchen on the first floor, the bedroom, the children’s room, the bathroom and the anteroom on the second floor and an amazing terrase with a jaccusy, from bhere there are wonderful views of the sea as far as Rovinj, the Vrsar marine – views towards Poreč, nicely hidden outdoor kitchen on the terrace quite imperceptible. The floor are connected by the staincase covered with stone and with side ice lights. All the rooms are air-conditioned.
1. GROUND FLOOR:
- the anteroom where there is a place also for storing bicycles, a
motorbike or something like that.
2. FIRST FLOOR:
- a light and practical kitchen (a dish-washing machine, a micro-valie oven…) with a
- a large ohawing-room with a comfortable corner sitting-suit and a view of the main
square. In order to bi more cosy there is a local Istrian fireplace there with stone and
old bricks and a special woden appendix. On the wall there is a big TV – set with
superb acoustic irradiation.
3. SECOND FLOOR:
- Anterroom, with anextandible sitting –suit where two people can sleep, a big mirror on the wall and a chest of drawers.
- The children’s room with a view of the main square.
- The bedroom with a view of the main square.
- The bathroom with a shower bath, a washing machine and a drying machine.
4. THE TERRACE:
- the terrace is covered with tic vood and has ice lights in the floor.
- Marvellous views from the terrace in all directions from Rovinj – the Vrsar marine – to Poreč.
- In the left corner of the rerrace there is a HotSpring jaccusy.
- Behind the roller – blind on the right side of the terrace there is a small kitchen (with a washbasin and a refrigirator) where all the lounge chairs, chairs, a table…. can bi stored.